PathoSans Solutions: A Smarter Decision for Cleaning & Disinfecting
Use of PathoSans solutions can help reduce waste and protect the environment.
- Are drain- and disposal-friendly
- Can help reduce plastic waste
- Since PathoSans solution are so versatile, they can be used on many hard, non-porous surfaces, fabrics and upholstery
- Using just two solutions instead of 5, 7 or more different cleaning products will reduce packaging and container waste
- Plus, spray bottles can be refilled over and over again and reduce the number of plastic containers that end up in landfills
- Reduce overall water usage as solutions leave no residue, which means no rinsing
- Pathopure meets Green Seal® Standard GS-8 based on effective performance, minimized/recyclable packaging, and protective limits on VOCs and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org.
Benefits of PathoSans Disinfecting and Cleaning Products
With cleaning and disinfecting at an all-time high, so is exposure to toxic chemicals. That exposure isn’t limited to the people using the chemicals; people who are in areas cleaned with toxic chemicals are often exposed to residues, fumes and scents that can be harmful to human health. Fortunately, there is a better way to clean and disinfect.
PathoPure® cleaner/degreaser and PathoNex® disinfectant/sanitizer are:
- Non-irritating to eyes, skin and nose
- Free of added fragrance
- Free of ingredients alcohol, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, peroxide bleach. VOCs and additives that often trigger skin irritation and allergic reactions
- Gentle enough to use daily
In addition to being milder, PathoSans solutions are ready to use. No need to mix PathoPure or PathoNex with water (as you would with bleach) or other chemicals. The solutions are shipped ready to go so you can start cleaning and disinfecting as soon as you receive them. You’ll save time and eliminate the chance of improper dilution, which can be dangerous and/or impact cleaning effectiveness.